Sound Distributors Is An On-Line Authorized Dealer.
What This Means!!!
Full Factory Warranty Is Valid.
Serial Numbers In-Tact.
Factory Sealed Boxes.
Our Promise To You:
We Will Meet Or Beat Any Advertised Price - Send Us A Link Or Get Us On
The Phone, We Will NOT Be Undersold
The Easiest Way To Enhance Your TV-Watching Experience
You're missing something, and you may not even know it. You're watching your TV; look how great your flat panel looks, how clean it is, mounted on your wall. You hear the music and effects and dialogue just fine from the TV's little speakers. Maybe you think: I wish this had more oomph!
No additional (and expensive) LFE cable needed; no audio wires needed at all. Put your subwoofer anywhere you want it, and sacrifice nothing for the convenience. Plug the sub into a nearby wall outlet, connect the transmitter, and you're done. Onboard Polk Digital LogicTM uses advanced auto-sensing to determine the signal your system is sending (LFE or Line Level), and it instantly responds, selecting the appropriate low-pass filter. The 2.4-Gigahertz Wireless Transmitter is state-of-the-art, interfaces easily with any system, and can be put anywhere in your room.
Superior Polk Audio Technologies
Patented Dynamic Balance® technology tunes distortion out of the lightweight, copolymer driver for more clarity and low-frequency detail. Klippel Optimization ensures reliable performance from the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension, even at room-shaking listening levels. Our rugged Butyl Rubber Surround stands up to the demands of today's active subwoofer; and the computer-enhanced design of the flared port smoothes air flow, increasing efficiency and revealing accurate, musical bass.
● Dynamic Balance—Exploded WooferA Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker's microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
● Klippel Optimized Woofer—By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels. Click here for a technical explanation.
● J-Port Design—The laminar flow of air through a subwoofer's port is necessary to achieve clean, impactful bass at a variety of listening levels. Laminar flow is a function of the port's length and its cross-sectional area, two variables that, in the PSWi225, were especially challenging to work with given the subwoofer's compact size and its target tuning frequency of 38Hz. Using computer modeling, Polk engineers created a flared J-Port design that optimizes laminar air flow for real bass performance at high listening levels and reduces turbulence, all while retaining the PSWi225's unobtrusive compact design.
It's A Stimulus Package For Your TV
Dollar for dollar there is no more economical way to add real drama and impact to your TV sound than with a subwoofer. It fills in the bass effects that your TV speakers cannot come close to reproducing. And for Polk Audio high performance and compact wireless convenience, the PSWi225 is the logical choice.
The PSWi225 Wireless Subwoofer adds no clutter to your room at all, taking up less than a cubic foot of space and adding no unsightly wires, but it instantly adds a dimension of deep bass impact to your otherwise two-dimensional TV-watching experience. And once you experience the simple improvement of bass… Well, then you (and your family) may be much more receptive to exploring the excitement of multi-channel home theater sound. (It's already in your HDTV broadcasts and your DVDs. You just have to unleash it.
Clutter-Free Wireless Bass For Your Compact Home Theater
The PSWi225 Wireless Subwoofer is also the perfect match for Blackstone TL and RM Series Compact Home Theater Systems, or our component SurroundBar 42 and SurroundBar 50 Theater Systems. With the PSWi225, you can add 100-Watts of serious bass impact to movies and games, with no cable-length limits on where you put it; the PSWi225 has a powerful wireless transmitter that enables you to put it anywhere in your room (even inside furniture). The wireless PSWi225 doesn't call attention to itself, until it senses a signal, snaps to attention and you experience its big bass output!
● Power You Can Feel—The powerful 100-Watt onboard amplifier features active crossover controls you can use to further tweak your bass response for your room and your custom placement. Adjust the low-pass filter settings, the phase response and the volume for optimum bass anywhere you put the sub.
● Compact Size—Takes up about a cubic foot of space: 12.5"W x 13"H x 12.5"D
● Floor-Firing impact—For the deepest bass possible, the heavy duty, non-resonant MDF cabinet is internally braced and ported, and fires an 8-inch Dynamic Balance driver down toward your floor, using the flare of the port to radiate waves of low frequency. You'll feel this bass in the seat of your pants.