Klipsch Walnut 280FA Systems
We Will Meet Or Beat Any Advertised Price.
Click Here For Details.
If you do not see the item you are looking for, fill out our product request form
Klipsch Walnut 7.1 System with 2 RP-280FA Tower Speakers, 1 RP-450C Center Speaker, 4 Ebony RP-250S Surround Speakers, 1 BIC/Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
Model #: Klipsch Walnut 7.1 System with 2 RP-280FA Tower Speakers, 1 RP-450C Center Speaker, 4 Ebony RP-250S Surround Speakers, 1 BIC/Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
UPC #: 776091703310
You will Receive: 2 Klipsch RP-280FA Tower Speakers + 1 RP-450C Center Speaker + 4 RP-250S Surround Speakers + 1 BIC/Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
The RP-280FA Dolby Atmos Enabled Floorstanding Speaker with an elevation channel integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos experience.
Klipsch RP-450C Center Speaker:
- Frequency Response: 62-24kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 2.83V / 1
- Power handling (continuous/ peak): 200W/800W
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1100W/1400W
- High frequency driver: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low frequency driver: Quad 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: single binding posts
Klipsch RP-250S Surround Speakers:
- Frequency response: 58-24Khz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 95dB @ 2.83V/ 1m
- Power handling (continuous/ peak): 100W/400W
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1500Hz
- High frequency driver: dual 1-inch titanium LTS tweeter with hybrid cross-section Tractrix horn
- Low frequency driver: Dual 5.25-inch cerametallic cone woofers
- Enclosure type: Sealed
- Inputs: Single binding posts
PL-200 II Subwoofer
The new BIC/Acoustech PL-200 II offers improved bass performance and more placement flexibility than the original top-rated BIC PL-200. Like the PL-200, the PL-200 II is powered by an audiophile state-of-the-art BASH amplifier capable of delivering up to 1000-watts dynamic peak output. Its specially designed heavy duty long-throw 12” woofer can move an impressive volume of air with exquisite control while delivering prodigious amounts of bass for both music and theater applications. The PL-200 II’s dual flared front ports enable a more even transition of sound into the room and dramatically boost deeper bass frequencies providing a smoother frequency response, virtually flat down to 20Hz.
Reviews of the Klipsch Walnut 7.1 System with 2 RP-280FA Tower Speakers, 1 RP-450C Center Speaker, 4 Ebony RP-250S Surround Speakers, 1 BIC/Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer:
Write your own review