Onkyo TX-SR353 5.1 Channel A/V Receiver
Model #: Onkyo TX-SR353 5.1 Channel A/V Receiver
TX-SR353 5.1 Channel A/V
Enjoy Perfect High-Definition Movie SoundtracksThe TX- SR353 decodes DolbyR TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioT, two lossless Blu-ray formats that deliver a soundtrack identical to the studio master, so you're hearing it exactly as it's meant to be heard.
HDMIR 4 In / 1 Out: Ready for 4K UltraHDAll HDMI terminals support the latest TV displays with four inputs handling HDCP 2.2 copy protection, HDR (High Dynamic Range), with BT.2020 support, and 4:4:4 color space encoded in content from movie studios, broadcasters, and streaming services for next-generation UltraHD.
True Power from Discrete AmplifiersDiscrete Amps deliver high instantaneous current to increase speaker control for accurate and dynamic audio reproduction. This precise power is the cornerstone of Onkyo's amplification philosophy. This gives the TX-SR353 140 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1.0% THD, 1 Channel Driven) 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC).
HDMI ARCHDMI enables your TV's sound to be processed through your TX-SR353 for cinematic surround sound.
Built-In BluetoothStream virtually any audio from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to your home theater for clear and powerful sound.
Easy Connection DiagramsConnections to speakers and external source devices are illustrated and clearly labeled on the back panel.
Room Calibration Made EasyAccuEQ measures and corrects speaker distances, output levels, crossover frequencies, and frequency response from one quick and easy listening position to ensure clear and balanced surround-sound.
- All Channels: 140 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1.0% THD, 1 Channel Driven), 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.06% (20 Hz-20 kHz, 8 Ohms, 1 Channel Driven, 50 W)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV/47 k-ohms (Line)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz/0 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone Control: ?10 dB, 100 Hz (Bass), ?10 dB, 10 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 98 dB (Line, IHF- A)
- Speaker Impedance: 6 ohms-16 ohms
- Video: 1.0 Vp-p ?5%/75 Ohms (Composite)
- FM: 87.5 MHz- 108 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz-1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 30 stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 210 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6 5/8" x 12 7/8" (435 x 168 x 326.5 mm)
- Weight: 17.6 lbs (8.0 kg)