Onkyo TX-RZ810 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Model #: Onkyo TX-RZ810 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Network A/V Receiver
MULTI-ZONE AUDIO AND VIDEOPre-outs for Zone 3 as well as Powered Zone 2A/B capability opens up distributed audio options throughout the home backed by dedicated Zone 2 and Zone 3 DACs. Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video, HDCP 2.2 copy protection, and High Dynamic Range (HDR), with BT.2020 support, for next-generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting. A 4k and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to enjoy AV sources connected to the receiver in another room.
THXR-CERTIFIED FOR THEATER REFERENCE SOUNDTHXR certification guarantees the same high volume and low distortion levels you experience in a commercial theater in your listening room. THXR Select2T Plus is recommended for screen- to-seat viewing distances of 10 -12 feet (3 - 4 m). To achieve THXR certification, amplifiers must undergo a barrage of the industry's toughest independent bench testing to satisfy THXR requirements.
YOUR SPEAKERS WILL THANK YOUSpeakers are built to be driven hard, and most amps out there can't do it. The RZ810 delivers a high instantaneous current to grip and control speakers, moving them through their entire range. It's a significant boost to the dynamism, detail, and accuracy of music and movie soundtracks for a thrilling listening experience.
DYNAMIC AUDIO AMPLIFICATION. IT'S SERIOUS.Upgraded components, such as the massive transformer and custom capacitors, provide high instantaneous current for lightning-fast transient response and a frequency range that extends down to 5 Hz. Discrete amp circuits prevent phase shifting for an accurate audio image, cutting distortion even at floor-shaking volumes. It's a serious build for those serious about sound.
NOISELESS AUDIO PROCESSINGVector Linear Shaping Circuitry is a mouthful, so we call it VLSCT. This circuitry virtually removes digital pulse noise for a smooth analog signal. RZ810 features VLSC across all channels. Data is converted between sampling points and these points are joined with analog vectors in real time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless, smooth, analog signal based on the digital source. It brings out even the most subtle of nuances in audio sources.
LISTEN! UP IN THE SKY!Make object-based Dolby AtmosR and DTS:XT surround sound reality in your living room. Sound flows naturally above and around in three dimensions, with discrete effects-such as birdcalls, rain, or the sound of a helicopter- originating from overhead. In fact, every element in an "object- based" soundtrack is mixed separately, so it's free to travel from speaker to speaker with lifelike realism.
FIRECONNECTT MULTI- ROOM AUDIOA firmware update enables any audio source connected to the receiver-from vinyl to streaming audio-to be sent wirelessly via FireConnectT powered by Blackfire, to an optional speaker placed anywhere in your home. Stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile, it's the smart way to set audio free.
DIAL IN AUDIO WITH ACCUEQAccuEQ equalizes the surround- sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound, while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring height speakers with sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
LIMITLESS PERFORMANCE. INSTALLATION FRIENDLY.The Onkyo RZ Series was designed for home theater integration and performance above and beyond your expectations. From multi-zone audio and video options to dedicated RZ Series phone support and a three-year product warranty, the Onkyo RZ Series delivers superior audio performance in the configurations you want with the support you should expect from the leader in home audio.
PRIORITY SUPPORT & THREE YEAR WARRANTYOnkyo RZ Series specialists are specifically trained to troubleshoot any issues you encounter on an install via a dedicated support line. Onkyo RZ Series products are backed by a three-year warranty should a product ever require service or replacement.
- All Channels: 200 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 Channel Driven, FTC), 130 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Dynamic Power: 300 W (3 Ohms, Front), 250 W (4 Ohms, Front), 150 W (8 Ohms, Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hz-20 kHz, Half Power)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV/47 k-ohms (Line/Unbalanced), 3.5 mV/47 k-ohms (Phono/MM)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 1.0 V/470 Ohms (Pre Out), 1.0 V/470 Ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out), 200 mV/2.3 k- ohms (Zone Out), 2.0 V/2.3 k-ohms (Zone Pre Out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct/Pure Audio)
- Tone Control: ?10 dB, 90 Hz (Bass), ?10 dB, 7.5 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 106 dB (Line, IHF-A), 80 dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker Impedance: 6 ohms-16 ohms
- Video 1.0 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Component Y): 0.7 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Component PB/CB, PR/CR), 1.0 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Composite)
- Component Video Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 MHz/+0 dB, -3 dB
- FM: 87.5 MHz- 1070.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz-1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 650 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 7 15/16" x 15 9/16" (435 x 201.5 x 395 mm)
- Weight: 30.9 lbs (14.0 kg)