Onkyo TX-RZ1100 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Model #: Onkyo TX-RZ1100 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Network A/V Receiver
MULTI-ZONE AUDIO AND VIDEOPre-outs for Zones 2 and 3 as well as Powered Zone 2 and 3 capability opens up distributed audio options throughout the home backed by dedicated Zone 2 and Zone 3 DACs. Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video, 4:4:4 Color Space, HDCP 2.2 copy protection, and High Dynamic Range (HDR), with BT.2020 support, for next- generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting. A 4k and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to enjoy AV sources connected to the receiver in another room.
THXR-CERTIFIED FOR THEATER REFERENCE SOUNDTHXR certification guarantees the same high volume and low distortion levels you experience in a commercial theater in your listening room. THXR Select2T Plus is recommended for screen- to-seat viewing distances of 10 -12 feet (3 - 4 m). To achieve THXR certification, amplifiers must undergo a barrage of the industry's toughest independent bench testing to satisfy THXR requirements.
YOUR SPEAKERS WILL THANK YOUGood speakers can be demanding and difficult to drive correctly, and most amps out there can't do it. The TX-RZ1100's amps deliver high instantaneous current to grip and control speakers, moving them through their entire range. It's a significant boost to the dynamism, detail, and accuracy of music and movie soundtracks for a thrilling listening experience.
HIGH- CURRENT DIGITAL AMPLIFICATION. POWER MEETS CONTROL.The TX-RZ1100 combines high-current architecture with sophisticated digital amplification and filtering technology. Noise-reduction hardware including a custom high- output transformer delivers fast dynamics, thrilling power and stunningly precise detail resolution. The result is velvet-smooth and emotionally evocative audio reproduction.
NOISELESS AUDIO PROCESSINGVector Linear Shaping Circuitry is a mouthful, so we call it VLSCT. This circuitry virtually removes digital pulse noise for a smooth analog signal. TX-RZ1100 features VLSC across all channels. Data is converted between sampling points and these points are joined with analog vectors in real time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless, smooth, analog signal based on the digital source. It brings out even the most subtle of nuances in audio sources.
LISTEN! UP IN THE SKY!Packing 9.2 channels, the TX- RZ1100 unlocks a full 5.2.4-channel Dolby AtmosR and DTS:XT experience via four in- ceiling (or up-firing) speakers. Included 11.2 multichannel pre-outs enable 7.2.4-channel layouts (requires stereo amplifier).
FIRECONNECTT MULTI- ROOM AUDIOA firmware update enables almost any audio source connected to the receiver-from vinyl to streaming audio-to be sent wirelessly via FireConnectT powered by Blackfire, to an optional speaker placed anywhere in your home. Stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile, it's the smart way to set audio free.
COHESIVE MULTIDIMENSIONAL SOUNDAccuReflex, part of the AccuEQ room calibration suite, phase-matches height and floor-standing speakers for transparent and seamless reproduction of object-based sound. AccuEQ optimizes the entire system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.
LIMITLESS PERFORMANCE. INSTALLATION FRIENDLY.The Onkyo RZ Series was designed for home theater integration and performance above and beyond your expectations. From multi-zone audio and video options to dedicated RZ Series phone support and a three-year product warranty, the Onkyo RZ Series delivers superior audio performance in the configurations you want with the support you should expect from the leader in home audio.
PRIORITY SUPPORT & THREE YEAR WARRANTYOnkyo RZ Series specialists are specifically trained to troubleshoot any issues you encounter on an install via a dedicated support line. Onkyo RZ Series products are backed by a three-year warranty should a product ever require service or replacement.
- All Channels: 200 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 Channel Driven, FTC), 140 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Dynamic Power: 320 W (3 Ohms, Front), 270 W (4 Ohms, Front), 160 W (8 Ohms, Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.04% (1kHz, 100 W)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV/82 k-ohms (Line), 3.5 mV/47 k-ohms (Phono MM)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 1.0 V/330 Ohms (Pre Out), 1.0 V/330 Ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out), 200 mV/1.2 k-ohms (Zone Out), 2.0 V/1.2 k-ohms (Zone Pre Out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct/Pure Audio)
- Tone Control: ?10 dB, 100 Hz (Bass), ?10 dB, 10 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 108 dB (Line, IHF-A), 90 dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms-16 ohms
- Video 1.0 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Component Y): 0.7 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Component PB/CB, PR/CR), 1.0 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Composite)
- Component Video Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 MHz/+0 dB, -3 dB
- FM: 87.5 MHz- 1070.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz-1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 320 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.15 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 7 15/16" x 17 13/16" (435 x 201 x 453 mm)
- Weight: 43.0 lbs (19.5 kg)