Onkyo TX-8140 Network Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Model #: Onkyo TX-8140 Network Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
TX-8140 Network Stereo
Receiver with Built-In
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Realistic & Clean AudioHigh current enables masterful control of the speakers for extremely accurate and dynamic sound. It's the cornerstone of our Wide Range Amplification Technology system, and it creates an uncommonly well-focused and realistic audio image.The TX-8140 delivers superb stereo power at 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz?20 kHz, 0.1%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) 110 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1%, 1 Channel Driven, FTC).
Bluetooth / Wi-FiR with Pandora & SpotifyThe TX-8140 has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies built in. The free Onkyo Remote app puts a range of streaming options at your fingertips, from universal hi-res audio via network-attached devices to internet streaming services to music on your smartphone and tablet. Or pair up and enjoy whatever's playing on your Bluetooth-compatible device for huge cinematic sound. It also comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker and TuneIn. You can select a station and search for music available on these services via the Onkyo Remote app on your phone. You'll never be short of your favorite music to enjoy.
Great Sound From Any FormatAn Asahi Kasei AK4452 digital-to- analog converter unlocks the full potential of any audio format with its unique low- distortion sound- enhancing filtering technologies.
Quick Access PresetsGet instant access to four of your favorite FM/AM or internet radio stations at the touch of a button. Four preset buttons on the faceplate go straight to the stations. You can even wake up the receiver from standby mode by pressing one of these buttons for instant radio.
Hi-Res Clarity & DetailThe TX-8140 is engineered for universal Hi-Res compatibility and ease of use. Use the remote app to select your 192/24 or 5.6 MHz DSD files on PC or NAS and bask in the clarity and detail of high- resolution music.
Rediscover the Magic of VinylHi-current amplification brings out the best in your vinyl records. Just connect your turntable to the phono input. The TX-8140 will faithfully reproduce vinyl's authentic stereo sound.
- Power Watts/Ch (8 Ohms 20-20kHz, 2 Channels Driven, FTC): 80, 0.08% THD
- Power Watts/Ch (6 Ohms 1kHz, 1 Channel Driven, FTC): 110, 0.1% THD
- Dynamic Power: 190 W (3 Ohms, Front), 170 W (4 Ohms, Front), 110 W (8 Ohms, Front)
- THD + Noise: 0.08 % (20hz- 20kHz, Half power)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz (+ 1 dB, -3 dB)(Direct Mode)
- S/N Ratio: 106 dB (IHF-A, Line In, Speaker Out), 80 dB ( IHF-A, Phono In, Speaker Out)
- Phono Overload (1 kHz): 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- FM: 87.5 MHz-107.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz-1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 Stations (Plus 4 Faceplate BGM Presets)
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 2.7 A
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.2 W
- No-Sound Power Consumption: 50 W
- Network Standby Power Consumption: 2.9 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 5 7/8" x 12 15/16" (435 x 149 x 328 mm)
- Weight: 18.3 lbs. (8.3 kg)