Klipsch Reference R-100SW Black Subwoofer
Model #: Klipsch Reference R-100SW Black Subwoofer
Spun Copper Img Woofer
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid ? providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to- source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and power.
The high- performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility.
Low Pass Crossover And Phase Control
Ensures the subwoofer?s low- frequency tones blend with other Klipsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
Ensures compatibility with home theater receivers.
Mdf Cabinet With Scratch-resistant, Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any d? cor.
Front- mounted Led Power Indicator
Indicates when the system is on or off.
Low Profile Grille
Adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 112 dB
- Amplifier: All Digital
- Amplifier Power (Cont./Peak): 150W/300W
- Amplifier Features: Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On
- Driver Components: 10? high excursion spun-copper IMG woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- Height: 14.5? (368 mm)
- Width: 12.5? (318 mm)
- Depth: 16.4? (417 mm)
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- Finishes: Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- Built From: 2018