BIC Acoustech H-100II Subwoofer
Model #: BIC Acoustech H-100II Subwoofer
will receive: 1 BIC
The state-of-the-art BIC/Acoustech H-100II is no exception. It incorporates a BASH designed amplifier which delivers 500- watts dynamic peak output yielding 115dB SPL. In combination with it's specially designed long-throw 12" woofer, the H-100II will deliver undistorted bass down to 24Hz, even when being driven at the highest levels. It has an elegant enclosure with hand-rubbed black lacquer on the top and bottom. Hand-rubbed lacquer ensures each cabinet has a deep gloss shine and is more scratch resistant than most lacquer finishes on the market. In addition, the new H- 100II includes an extended 7-year parts & labor on driver, 2 years on amplifier warranty.
- Design: Heavy duty front-firing 12" powered subwoofer with state-of-the art BASH designed amplifier.
- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz (+/- 3dB), adjustable crossover frequency range: 40Hz- 180Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Drivers: 12" Heavy Duty Long- throw woofer with high power magnet
- Magnetic Shielding: NO
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: Built-in-Amplifier Power- 150 Watt RMS, 500-Watt Dynamic Peak
- Impedance: Not applicable
- Dimensions: 17"H x 15"W x 18"D
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Warranty: Extended 7 Year Limited Parts & Labor on Driver, 2 Years on Amp & Associated Electronics
- Features: Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing, high level inputs & outputs, and both Dolby Pro Logic & Dolby Digital/DTS LFE inputs.