JBL Stage A120P-BLK Black Subwoofer
Model #: JBL Stage A120P-BLK Black Subwoofer
You will receive: 1 JBL Stage A120P-BLK Black Subwoofer
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high- defi nition imaging waveguide design and 1" aluminum dome tweeters
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
The JBL Stage is an advanced, home- stereo/home-theater speaker system that offers you the thrill of a live-concert experience, all in your living room. Featuring 1" aluminum dome tweeters with high-defi nition waveguide sound design and 8" woofers that register deep, signature JBL bass, the JBL Stage captures every note of the audio spectrum from high to low ? and combines them into pure listening pleasure. Available in pantone black or two-tone wood, JBL Stage is a stylish addition to any theater system. Whether it?s for movies or music, the sound of your home will never be the same.
Features and Benefits
- Two-tone unique design for wood: Enjoy all your music and movies with rich, realistic audio.
- JBL engineering high- definition imaging
- waveguide design and 1" aluminum dome tweeters: Ensures sound quality that?s rich, lively, and accurate to a fault.
- Long excursion powered subwoofer: The long excursion powered subwoofer provides powerful, quality bass.
- 1 x JBL Stage A120P ? 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Owner?s Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 4 x Floor Spikes
- 12" 500 Watts powered subwoofer: Yes
- 12" (305mm) Polycellulose Low- Frequency Woofer: Yes
- Power: 250W RMS (500W Dynamic)
- Frequency Response: 32Hz ? 150Hz
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz ? 150Hz (variable) 24dB/octave
- Controls: Auto Power, Crossover, Level, Phase
- Input: 1 x Line-Level LFE Input
- Enclosure Type: Bass- Reflex via Rear-Firing Tuned Ports
- Power Requirement: 120V, 60Hz (US) 220- 230V, 50/60Hz (EU)
- Power Consumption (Idle/Full/Power): <0.5W (standby) / 335W/2A (max ? 230V) / 335W/4A (max ? 120V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 370 x 420 x 395mm
- Weight: 41.09 lbs (18.64kg)