Klipsch RF-7-III-WL Walnut Floorstanding Speaker
Model #: Klipsch RF-7-III-WL Walnut Floorstanding Speaker
Featuring an all-new titanium compression driver, 90x90 compressed molded-rubber Tractrix horn, redesigned bifurcated cabinet, cast basket Cerametallic woofers and finished in a premium, furniture-grade wood veneer - the RF-7 III floorstanding speaker champions our legendary, high-performance Klipsch sound.
- All-New 1 3/4" Titanium Compression Driver
- 90x90 Compressed Molded-Rubber Tractrix Horn
- Redesigned Bifurcated Cabinet
- Dual Tractrix Ports
- Dual 10" Cast Basket Cerametallic Woofers
- Premium Furniture- Grade Wood Veneers
- Assembled in Hope, AR
The redesigned Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
ALL- NEW DRIVING FORCE
1 3/4" TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSION DRIVER
The compression driver features a new phase plug design to improve phase coherency at the throat of the horn, resulting in improved sound pressure linearity at high frequencies.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix horn- loaded compression driver, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
NEW DUAL CHAMBER + TRACTRIX PORT
The RF-7 III new bifurcated enclosure allows each 10??? driver and port to work independently from the other. This improves the linearity of both drive systems, and minimizes standing wave problems inside the cabinet that can cause frequency anomalies in the sensitive midrange frequencies.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the new RF-7 III ports allow for the most efficient air transfer from the cabinet ??" for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market.
CAST FRAME WOOFER DESIGN
Each 10??? woofer feature a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame for resonant-free operation. In addition, each woofer incorporates a dual shorting-ring magnet structure design to eliminate modulation of the magnetic flux resulting in improved linearity of cone movement.
FURNITURE GRADE WOOD VENEERS
The RF-7 III floorstanding speaker enclosures all utilize furniture grade wood veneers, and are available in Black Ash, Cherry & Walnut.
DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN AMERICA
These speakers are built to rigid Klipsch standards ??" the toughest in the industry. Remember great sound? We do, too. These speakers are Designed & Assembled in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas. Just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA
USING DOMESTIC AND IMPORTED COMPONENTS
The Klipsch RF-7 III speaker is a testament to the quality that Klipsch demands from each and every one of its audio products. Remember great sound? We do, too. The RF-7 III enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas. Just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 32??"25kHz +/ ??" 3dB
- POWER HANDLING: 250W / 1000W peak
- SENSITIVITY: 100 dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 8.5??? square 90˚ x 90˚ Tractrix Horn
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 1.75??? (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1,300 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS: Two 10??? (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi- amp
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Dual chambered, bass-reflex ??" via dual rear-firing Tractrix ports
- HEIGHT: 49??? (124.5cm) including plinth
- WIDTH: 13.875??? (35.2cm) including plinth
- DEPTH: 17.875??? (45.4cm) including plinth
- WEIGHT: 97 Ibs (44.1kg)