Polk Audio MC65 In Wall 5.1 System #1 (CS10 Center)
Model #: MC65
Sound Distributors Is An On-Line Authorized Dealer.
What This Means!!!
Full Factory Warranty Is Valid.
Serial Numbers In-Tact.
Factory Sealed Boxes.
Our Promise To You:
We Will Meet Or Beat Any Advertised Price - Send Us A Link Or Get Us On
The Phone, We Will NOT Be Undersold
● Ideal For Multi-Room Audio Systems-You don't have to spend a fortune to enjoy multi-room audio. MC Loudspeakers bring great sound to any room for a fraction of the price of most built-in speakers.
● Here Is What You Get.One Pair MC65 Wall for the front left and right.CS10 Black (one Each) for the center channel.MC60 Ceiling for the rear left and right surrounds Premier Acoustic PA-10W - 10" 500 Watt Subwoofer.
● Out Of The Box Into The Wall Installation-MC is incredibly easy to install. Wire them up, pop them in the wall or ceiling, screw down the Rotating Mounting Cams with a screw driver, slip the grille on, turn on the stereo and you're done.
● Polymer Woofers With Butyl Rubber Surround- Provide excellent damping and bass response while resisting deterioration. Your MC Speakers may last longer than the house they're installed in. Other speakers use flimsy paper cones and foam surrounds that can fall apart.
● Suitable For Damp Locations-MC series speakers are also suitable for areas such as bathrooms or under the ceiling of an enclosed porch. Stainless steel hardware and powder-coated aluminum grille will not rust. *MC series are not suitable for outdoor use in which they would be directly exposed to the elements. For outdoor applications, we recommend our Atrium Series speakers, which were designed specifically to live and play outdoors.
Dynamic Balancer Composite Material Technology-Laser imaging technology allows Polk Audio engineers to see the entire vibrating surface of a driver and tweeter; they can actually see the resonance develop on the speaker cones-resonance that is the root cause of loudspeaker distortion. Being able to see the resonance develop, they then determine the Dynamic Balance of high-tech materials, geometry and construction that together effectively tune out the offending resonance. Exclusive Dynamic Balance Composite Material Technology delivers sound that's effortlessly clean and clear, even at lifelike volume levels. Swivel Tweeter-You can aim freestanding speakers, so why not installed speakers? All MC speakers feature a swiveling tweeter to allow you to aim it toward the listening area for greater accuracy. Paintable Grille-Allows you to make your speakers disappear completely. into your painted walls (but you can always leave them white too). Use caution though, you might forget where you put them Ideal For Multi-Room Audio Systems Specially Tuned For Great Bass Even At Low Listening Levels. 6 ½" Dynamic Balancer Polymer Composite Cones for smooth wide-range response with low distortion. 3/4" Aimable Silk Dome Tweeter With Neodymium Magnet for clear, detailed highs and excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions. Wide Dispersion Design for uniform sound-coverage throughout large rooms. Durable, Moisture Resistant Materials, including Butyl Rubber surrounds, stainless steel screws, and aluminum grille, allow for safe use in kitchens, bathrooms, saunas, or under outdoor eaves. Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the virtual enclosure of in-wall space for superior bass response. Paintable Flange And Grille allows the MC Series to virtually disappear in any room! Rotating Cam Mounting System makes installation easy as 1-2-3: cut the hole, feed the wires, and simply drop the speaker in. CS10 Black Center Speaker PA-10 500 Watt Powered Subwoofer